100g glutinous rice flour
30g granulated sugar
10g cocoa powder
10g vegetable oil
250g heavy cream
40g dark chocolate chips
20g cocoa powder
20g granulated sugar more or less
Mini chocolate balls
- Mix glutinous rice flour, cornstarch, cocoa powder, vegetable oil, granulated sugar and milk until smooth. Cover it with plastic wrap, prick some holes on the plastic wrap, and steam until fully cooked (about 20-30 minutes). Or you can microwave it until fully cooked (about 4 minutes).
- Let the dough cool down and knead. Divide into 8 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a small ball.
- In a bowl, add in 50g hot heavy cream into the chocolate chips, mix and melt the chocolate. Keep them in the fridge to cool down.
- Take the bowl out of the fridge, add in cocoa powder and mix well. Add in heavy cream and sugar; use a hand mixer to beat until it thickened. Put the whipped cream into a piping bag.
- Dust the dough balls with some cooked glutinous rice flour (stir-fry the flour in a non-stick pan over medium heat for 1-2 minutes), roll each dough ball into a flat round piece, and add in cream filling and mini chocolate balls. Wrap it up, and put in a cupcake liner and serve.