245g bread flour
10g ground cinnamon
10g milk powder
10g granulated sugar
4g instant yeast
12g unsalted butter
25g raisins more if you like
- In a clean bowl, put together rum and raisins, mix well and let rest for 20 minutes, sift out the raisins, set aside.
- In the stand mixer bowl, put in all the ingredients except butter and raisins, beat in medium speed until comes together, add in butter, beat until well combined, add in raisins and beat until a dough ball forms.
- Take out the dough ball and divide into 6 equal pieces, roll into small balls, and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Roll each dough ball flat and shape into a bagel. Let rest until doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 200℃(392℉). In a pot, put in 500g water, and 20g granulated sugar, heat until simmer, put in each bagel, cook for 20 seconds each side.
- Line the baking tray with a baking mat or parchment paper. Send the bagels into the oven to bake for 16 minutes. Let the bagels cool down then serve.