200g heavy cream
25g granulated sugar
3g vanilla extract
4 egg yolks
- Heat and mix milk and heavy cream in a pot over medium heat. Add in sugar and vanilla extract, mix until sugar dissolves. Turn off the heat, and let the mixture cool down.
- Add in egg yolks, mix until well combined.
- Sift the mixture for 4 times.
- Pour in some room temperature water into the roasting tin. Preheat the oven to 302℉(150℃) and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let the crème brulee cool in the fridge for a few hours or even overnight.
- Sprinkle some granulated sugar over the surface of each crème brulee. Use a kitchen torch to caramelize it.