Long Detailed Tutorial Video; Click my profile to subcribe on YouTube c:
We are inviting people to test use our new products, such as our new lauched soup ladle, fine mesh sifter, and so on. All we want is your very own honest opinions to help us perfect our kitchen tools! Free giveaway for the first 20 people who contact us! Send me the message to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM me on TIKTOK! For US residents age 18+ only. :)
40g granulated sugar
130g cake flour
8g cocoa powder (for the chocolate flavor crepe)
6g green tea powder (for the green tea flavor crepe)
- Melt the butter, add in sugar and eggs, and mix until sugar dissolved. Add in cake flour, mix until well combined. Add in milk and whisk until well combined.
- Divide the batter into three portions. Keep one in original flavor, one to mix with cocoa powder, and one with green tea powder, so you can make three different flavors.
- Heat the non-stick pan first, and pour in a cup of batter, move the pan around to let the batter go all over the pan. Heat about 30 seconds, and take the crepe off starting from the edge. Let the crepes cool down on the cooling rack.
- It will take 3 crepes to make one crepe roll.
- For the chocolate flavor crepe roll, we have whipped cream and Oreo crumbles as its filling, and mango cubes for original flavor, strawberry cubes for green tea flavor.