50g vegetable oil
50g granulated sugar
42g plain flour/all-purpose flour
8g matcha powder/green tea powder
5g lemon juice
6g vanilla extract more or less
210g heavy cream
21g granulated sugar
1 mango or any fruits you like
- Preheat the oven to 302℉(150℃).
- Separate the eggs. Keep the egg white bowl in the fridge.
- In a bowl, mix well milk and vegetable oil until well combined. Add in flour and green tea powder, mix well. Add in egg yolks and mix well. Set aside.
- Take the egg white bowl out of the fridge, add in lemon juice and vanilla extract, and use a hand mixer to beat until it forms soft peaks. Take a scoop of whipped egg white to fold into the batter until just combined. Pour all the batter back in to the whipped egg white. Gently fold the whipped egg white into the batter until just combined.
- Line the 28*28*2.6 cm cake pan with parchment paper or baking mat, pour all the batter into cake pan, and smooth the surface with a spatula. Give the pan a few taps before send it into oven to bake for about 32 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down on the cooling rack before slicing.
- In a bowl, bring together heavy cream and sugar, and use a hand mixer to beat until thickened.
- After assemble the cake, keep it the fridge to cool for 30 minutes or chill for 10 minutes before slicing.