40g candied orange slice cubes
106g room-temperature egg
80g granulated sugar
20g chocolate chips
95g cake flour
3.5g baking powder
- Get a clean bowl, add in sugar and butter, and use a hand mixer to beat until smooth. Keep beating while adding in the eggs (one egg at a time).
- Add in cake flour and baking powder, mix or beat until well combined.
- Fold chocolate chips and candied orange slice cubes into the batter.
- Line the loaf pan with parchment paper or grease the pan with butter. Pour all the batter into the loaf pan. Preheat the oven to 329℉(165℃) and bake for 40 minutes.
- When the cake is out of the oven, brush its surface with orange juice, wrap it with plastic wrap, and keep it in the fridge to cool overnight.