We are inviting people to test use our new products, such as our new lauched soup ladle, fine mesh sifter, and so on. All we want is your very own honest opinions to help us perfect our kitchen tools! Free giveaway for the first 20 people who contact us! Send me the message to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM me on TIKTOK! For US residents age 18+ only. :)
300g bread flour
6g granulated sugar
185g cold milk
4g instant yeast
6g unsalted butter
- Put all the ingredients in the stand mixer bowl, beat until all comes together and forms a dough ball.
- Divide into 6 equal pieces and roll into small balls. Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough balls flat, roll it up, and shape into a bagel. Let rest until 1.5 times bigger.
- In a pot, put in 500g water, and 20g granulated sugar, heat until simmer (don’t boil the water) , put in each bagel, cook for 20 seconds each side.
- Preheat the oven to 410℉(210℃) and bake for 16 minutes. Let the bagels cool down then serve.