Ingredients for the filling:
600g fresh pumpkin
200g evaporated milk
3 eggs about 50g each
60g brown sugar
3g vanilla extract
60g granulated sugar
- Steam the pumpkin and mash them until smooth. Add in brown sugar, salt, and granulated sugar, mix until sugar dissolves. Add in three eggs, mix until smooth.
- Add in vanilla extract, mix until well combined. Add in evaporated milk, mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the pie pan lined with piecrust (if it is homemade piecrust, you have to blind bake it first).
- Preheat the oven to 356℉(180℃), bake for about 40 minutes.
- Let the pie cool down on the cooling rack.