200g fresh raspberries
60g granulated sugar
70g graham crackers
35g unsalted butter
80g softened cream cheese
25g granulated sugar
5g softened gelatin
80g warm milk
100g heavy cream
5g granulated sugar
Some raspberry sauce
1. In a pot, put in fresh raspberries and sugar, press and mix over medium heat until thickened. Sift once to get rid of raspberry seeds. Pour into a bowl, set in the fridge to cool.
2. Crush graham crackers and add in unsalted butter. Mix well. Press firmly down in the cupcake liners. Chill until set.
3. Soften cream cheese, add in sugar, and mix until sugar dissolved. Add in yoghourt, raspberry sauce (save some for frosting), softened gelatin and warm milk, mix until smooth.
4. Pour the cream into each cupcake liners, chill until set. (About 1-2 hours)
5. In a clean bowl, use a hand mixer, beat heavy cream and sugar until thickened. Add in raspberry sauce, and mix until just combined.
6. Take the cheesecakes out of the fridge, put on frosting and raspberries and serve.