40g vegetable oil
45g granulated sugar
5g lemon juice
Some red food coloring
50g cake flour
- In a clean bowl, mix vegetable oil and milk until well combined. Add in cake flour, mix until smooth. Add in red food coloring, mix until just combined. Add in egg yolks, mix until combined.
- Add lemon juice, sugar, and salt into the egg white; beat until it forms soft peaks.
- Mix whipped egg white with batter until just combined.
- Pour all the batter into the 28*28 cm baking tray. Preheat the oven to 302℉(150℃) and bake for 32 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down first. Add whipped cream as the filling, and roll it up.
- Slice the cake roll into several pieces. Use some slightly whipped cream, fresh strawberries, and blueberries for decoration.