100g peanut butter
100g cake flour
1g baking powder
1g baking soda
Whoppers chocolate balls 15
Candy eyeballs 30
Servings: 15 cookies
- Soften the butter, add in sugar, and use an electric hand mixer, beat until smooth.
- Crack and mix the eggs, add into the butter mixture gradually in three times while beating until well combined.
- Add in peanut butter, and beat until smooth.
- Add in cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, mix until smooth.
- Divide the dough into 15 pieces, roll into balls, and gently press them to be flat.
- Use a whopper chocolate ball to press out a hole on each cookie.
- Preheat the oven to 356℉(180℃), bake for 15 minutes.
- Stick two candy eyeballs to each whopper chocolate ball as the head for the spider.
- Place the whopper chocolate ball onto each cookie, and draw the spider legs with melted chocolate.
- Let them cool on the cooling rack until the spider legs set.