45g vegetable oil
65g cake flour
50g granulated sugar
3g lemon juice
180g heavy cream
12g granulated sugar
30g Oreos (without the filling)
- Mix milk and vegetable oil until well combined. Add in cake flour, mix until smooth.
- Separate the eggs. Add the egg yolks into the batter, mix until well combined.
- Add sugar and lemon juice into the egg white, use an electric mixer, and beat until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold the egg white into the batter until just combined.
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper, pour all the batter into the tray, and smooth the surface.
- Give the pan a few taps before send into the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 320℉(160℃) and bake for 25-28 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down on the wire rack when it is out of the oven.
- Beat heavy cream, sugar, and salt until creamy and fluffy. Add in crushed Oreos.
- When the cake cool down, spread the cream filling, and use a rolling pin to help roll the cake.
- Slice and serve the cake.