- [Not just make it, we upgrade it.] We are a professional kitchenware producer who have been focus on customer experience. In order to offer better and eco-friendly kitchenware, U-Taste collects customer reviews of all similar products on Amazon. And then upgrade the products based on the data of the bad evaluation with the aim to provide customers with more perfect kitchenware products.
- [BPA Free & Food Grade & Non-Stick Silicone] U-Taste uses superior material which is BPA Free, food grade, odorless, nonstick and dishwasher safe. With the one piece design, there is no cracks for gunky stuff to hide. The handle is also a rubberized hard plastic that has excellent non-slip grip. The spoon shaped spatula is very versatile. It’s great for cooking and spooning your food into serving dishes or onto plates as well as using while prepping baking goods.
- [600ºF Heat-Resistant for High Heat Cooking] With up to 600 degrees heat resistance, you can use this nonstick silicone spatula in a hot pan without worrying about melted plastic in your dinner. It also works well with high temp sugars, chocolates or sauces. A must for newer cooks who might tend to leave utensils in a nonstick pot while cooking. You can use this heat safe silicone scraper daily for everything from stirring to frying to smoothing.
- [Flexible Enough to Scraping the Sides of Bowls] U-Taste flexible silicone spatula is pliable enough to get into corners and conform to the shape of the pan or pot or bowl, and get every last drop of food out of container smoothly. You can use them to scrape sauces, batters (even with a tough batter), cookie dough, sourdough starter, bread/pizza dough, etc. This kitchen spatula is flexible and versatile. Great addition to your kitchen.
- [Sturdy Enough to Fold Ingredients in a Mixing Bowl] The handle of U-Taste baking spatula is firm all the way up to the center of the tool, with the softening increasing out to the edge. We upgraded the core so the cooking spatula doesn't bend through the handle and cause it to collapse and the core won't come through the mixing spatula. It's strong enough to stir thick mashed potatoes and fold blueberries into a coffee cake.
I wish there were a few other designs in this spoon, slightly narrow on the broader end of the spatula, then it would be absolutely perfect to scoop smoothie out from my nutribullet :)
Good product at a fair price
Cute and useful, much better than a spoon for cooking on a stove top.
Very good. Very easy to clean despite being made of silicone it is very sturdy and it's heat resistance works very well