225g bread flour
80ml water room-temp
- In a stand mixer bowl, bring together bread flour and salt, beat in low speed, and gradually add in the water during the beating. Beat in medium-high speed until all come together. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Knead and divide the dough into two equal pieces. Roll them flat and round. Grease the plate with vegetable oil, transfer the dough to the plate and brush the dough with more vegetable oil. Top with another piece of dough and cover it with vegetable oil as well. Cover and wrap it with plastic wrap and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Slice the dough into several strips. Take one and gently pull them into longer and thinner strips. Repeat this step.
- Boil a pot of water, put in all the noodles and let heat until fully cooked. Transfer the boiled noodles into a bowl full of ice and water. Sift and set aside.
- You can fried the noodles with beef or chicken and with the seasonings you like and serve.