We are inviting people to test use our new products, such as our new lauched soup ladle, fine mesh sifter, and so on. All we want is your very own honest opinions to help us perfect our kitchen tools! Free giveaway for the first 20 people who contact us! Send me the message to: email@example.com, or DM me on TIKTOK! For US residents age 18+ only. :)
30g plain flour/all-purpose flour
20g granulated sugar
20g vegetable oil
3g lemon juice
3g vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 320℉(160℃). Separate the eggs. Keep the egg white cool in the fridge.
- In a clean bowl, mix vegetable oil and milk until well combined. Add in flour and mix until just combined. Add in egg yolks, mix until just combined. Set aside.
- Take the egg white bowl out of the fridge, add in lemon juice, granulated sugar and vanilla extract; use a hand mixer to beat until it forms soft peaks. Pour the batter into the whipped egg white and gently fold the whipped egg white in until just combined. Pour the batter into a piping bag.
- Line the baking tray with baking mat (check my store for heat resistant baking mat) or parchment paper. Pipe the batter (round circles) onto the baking tray. The size of each dough mound is up to you. Just make sure the final amount is plural. Send into the oven to bake for 25 minutes. Let the cakes cool down before assemble.
180g heavy cream/whipping cream
20g cocoa powder
20g granulated sugar
- In a bowl, bring together cold heavy cream, cocoa powder, and sugar, use a hand mixer to beat until thickened. Let the whipped cream set in the fridge to stay cool until assembling the cake.
100g chocolate chips
20g coconut oil
30g chopped pecans
- Melt the chocolate chips in coconut oil over a bowl of hot water. Add in chopped pecans and mix well.
Assemble the Cake
- Let the cake cool down on the cooling rack first.
- Pipe the cream filling on the flat side of the cake, top it with another slice of cake. Hold them together for a few seconds. Keep all the pies in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes, which will help the cream set and the pies keep its shape.
- Cover the cooling rack with parchment paper. Dip each pie into the melted chocolate bowl, gently cover each pie with melted chocolate and chopped pecans. Keep all the chocolate pies in the fridge to chill until set.