50g softened unsalted butter
55g powdered sugar
150g cake flour
100g pumpkin puree
180g heavy cream
40g condensed milk
3 egg yolks
- Soften the butter. Add in powdered sugar, mix until smooth. Add in 1 egg, mix until smooth. Add in cake flour, mix and knead. Flatten the dough and wrap the dough with plastic wrap, and then keep it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Divide the dough into 9 parts. Roll into small balls. Take nine cupcake liners (6cm diameter); press the crust into the cupcake liners.
- In a clean bowl, mix pumpkin puree, heavy cream, condensed milk, and egg yolks until well combined.
- Pull the filling into the cups.
- Preheat the oven to 356℉(180℃) and bake for 35 minutes.
- Let the tart cool down on the cooling rack.