We are inviting people to test use our new products, such as our new lauched soup ladle, fine mesh sifter, and so on. All we want is your very own honest opinions to help us perfect our kitchen tools! Free giveaway for the first 20 people who contact us! Send me the message to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM me on TIKTOK! For US residents age 18+ only. :)
*This recipe requires pasteurized eggs.
500g mascarpone cheese
42g granulated sugar
4 pasteurized eggs
1 cup espresso
- Separate the eggs. Mix egg yolks with 32g sugar until well combined. Add in softened mascarpone cheese, mix until smooth. Add in some rum, mix well.
- Use a hand mixer to beat the egg white (add in 10g sugar) until frothy. Mix/fold the egg white into the mascarpone cheese mixture until combined.
- *Wrap the bottom with plastic wrap if you use a cake mold.
- Dip ladyfingers each side quickly in espresso. Place closely to form a layer. Spread the half of the cream on it. Place another layer of ladyfingers, and then rest of the cream. Smooth the surface. Send into the fridge to chill until set.
- Dust with cocoa powder and serve.